"Itz A Rhythmistic World!"

"Itz A Rhythmistic World!"
Onli's Cool Globe contribution for the traveling public art exhibition to promote hot ideas for a cooler planet. All artwork on this blog is Copyright 2023 Turtel Onli , and other dates. All Rights Protected & not to be remixed, rebooted or used commercially without a signed agreement with Prof. Onli.

Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, 2021.

Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, 2021.
TOP: Prof. Onli circa 1998, with his "Rhythmistic Bench" in the permanent exhibition of the Chicago Childrens' Museum. BELOW: Prof. Onli with his impressive mural-sized art as the face of the 2021 blockbuster group exhibition at the MCA, Chicago.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020


 As she leaves the Valley of Death she is distraught but safe for she wore her mask. This is a recent Covid Inspired painting by me. Acrylics on 24" X 36" panel.


"My Rhythmistic Residency at the prestigious Hyde Park Art Center in Chicago, was rescheduled for Covid concerns. it will open July 7th 2020 and run until early October 2020.  My focus will be a long awaited return to air-brush on textiles.  This will extend my vintage Rhythmistic Quilts Collection which re-contextualizes selected world icons in a future-primitif context. 


I hope to secure a gallerist to handle this amazing timeless group of virtuosic Rhythmisti art."

 This is a rare look at ONLI STUDIOS.

This is a panel pencil drawing recently done as an addition to my evolving "No Evils" collection.


"Here I am having a tender moment with my overture to my Rhythmistic Residency."

Residency Link

No comments: